The best thing about Little Miss Notary is that we come to you! We understand how busy your lives can be and how convenience and practicality is crucial. We are available 24/7 and you can even text us! You can rest assured that you will be given white glove treatment when working with Little Miss Notary.
So how does it work? Our notaries notarizes any document in which an originator needs to ensure the integrity of the signer. A notary public verifies the identity of the signer, and that they are signing knowingly and willingly. This process helps deter the fraudulent execution of documents.
What types of documents do we notarize? Well here’s just a few . . .
- Powers of attorney
- Conveyancing documents in land and property transactions
- Probate, wills and similar documents related to the administration of estates of people
- Personal documents and information for immigration control
- Personal documents and information for overseas marriage
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions (e.g. shipping documents)
In general, any document that requires a secure record will require notarisation. Documents for overseas use will invariably require a specific kind of notarisation called “apostille.”